Enabling Technical Agility for the Lean Enterprise
What skills do you need to deliver high-quality, software-centric solutions faster and more predictably? In the Agile Software Engineering course, you’ll learn how modern practices including XP, behavior-driven development (BDD), and test-driven development (TDD) enable continuous value flow and built-in quality. This interactive, three-day course also gives you guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
The Agile Software Engineering course will give you and your team the knowledge and tools to apply and build a test-first, technical infrastructure. You’ll learn how to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe continuous delivery pipeline, and how to use automated testing. And you’ll develop a foundational understanding of Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles that you can apply in everyday practices.
Agile Software Engineering answers the questions:
- How do I build a test-first, principle-based team environment and technical infrastructure?
- How do Agile teams use BDD to create a shared understanding?
- How do we build in quality throughout the Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Agile Software Engineer certification exam
Take a look at our Course Schedule
See our list of available courses.View Schedule
Need help choosing a course?
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give you some advice.
"*" indicates required fields