Get the certification to jump start your project management career.
The CAPM distinguishes your skillset as a project manager and is a crucial stepping-stone on your path to career advancement.
What is CAPM Certification?
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a globally recognized credential that opens the door to opportunities at every stage of your career in the field of project management.
The current CAPM certification involves taking an exam that tests your aptitude in:
- Fundamentals of project management and the role of project managers
- Project management environment, and project integration management
- Project scope, schedule, cost, quality and resource management.
- Project procurement, communication, stakeholder and risk management
- The CAPM certification is an essential first step in building a career as a project manager. It can also aid you in pursuing many of our major certifications including the gold standard PM certification, the Project
- Management Professional (PMP).
Take a look at our Course Schedule
See our list of available courses.View Schedule
Need help choosing a course?
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give you some advice.
"*" indicates required fields