Lead your team to excellence with Disciplined Agile®.
Do you want to learn how to successfully lead one, or perhaps several agile teams? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
What You Will Learn
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
Take a look at our Course Schedule
See our list of available courses.View Schedule
Need help choosing a course?
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give you some advice.
"*" indicates required fields