Architecting for Continuous Value Flow with SAFe
In SAFe®, architects play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes product managers and the Release Train Engineer. It’s these people who work together to execute programs and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to enable continuous value flow.
In the SAFe® for Architects course, you’ll get the context you need to align architecture with business value. You’ll understand how system, solution, and enterprise architects collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® for Architects answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a program increment (PI)?
- How do I plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value?
- How do I create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Architect certification exam
Take a look at our Course Schedule
See our list of available courses.View Schedule
Need help choosing a course?
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give you some advice.
"*" indicates required fields