Applying Lean-Agile Practices in the Public Sector with SAFe
More government agencies are adopting Lean-Agile practices to generate better results for stakeholders, including government and military personnel, contractors, and civilians. But how do you overcome legacy governance, contracting, and organizational barriers? How do you adapt private sector success patterns to the government context to deliver value faster?
In the SAFe® for Government course, you’ll learn how to apply Lean-Agile and SAFe practices in a government organization. So you can deliver projects with speed and quality. Improve collaboration with teams and stakeholders, mitigate risk, and make efficient use of taxpayer money.
SAFe® for Government answers the questions:
- What are specific leadership behaviors that can drive successful organizational change in government?
- How do I build high-performing, multi-vendor teams and Agile Release Trains (ARTs)?
- How do I manage contracts and acquisition/procurement using Agile principles and practices?
- How can I coordinate Agile at scale in a government and multi-vendor environment?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe for Government certification exam
Take a look at our Course Schedule
See our list of available courses.View Schedule
Need help choosing a course?
Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give you some advice.
"*" indicates required fields