Leadership Workshops and Practices
Management 3.0 follows the systems thinking idea that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual. Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better and effective leadership across organizations.
Leadership pursues the goal of growing and transforming organizations, which are great places to work for. They care about having engaged employees because when this happens the work is improved and clients are happy. We’ve realized that almost every industry is ripe for change and ready for a new view on management. Management 3.0 is that future of management.
Management 3.0 is redefining the definition of leadership with management as a group responsibility.
It’s about working together to find the most efficient way for a business to achieve its goals while maintaining the happiness of workers as a priority.
Management 3.0 is a global management revolution that brings together thousands of project managers, mid-level managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs, developing solutions together, using games to encourage employee feedback and team collaboration.
Management 3.0 – What does it mean?
Characteristics of a Management 3.0 Manager, a true Agile Leader
- Believes power is greatest in a unified team
- Is flexible about fluctuating roles and responsibilities
- Searches for the root causes of issues
- Is open and transparent with information and knowledge
- Welcomes suggestions and ideas from teams
- Empowers their team with time, resources and encouragement
- Gives punctual, ongoing and personalized feedback and coaching
- Creates opportunities for team brainstorming
Start your Agile journey with Atypic Digital
See our list of available courses.View Schedule