Why learn from a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
Learning from a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) has several benefits:
- Expertise: PSTs have a deep understanding of the Scrum framework, its values, and principles, and they are experts in teaching Scrum effectively.
- Credibility: PSTs are certified by Scrum.org and have demonstrated their knowledge and ability to teach Scrum. This provides assurance that you are learning from a knowledgeable and experienced instructor.
- High-Quality Training: PSTs are held to high standards by Scrum.org, and are required to provide high-quality training that meets the requirements set forth by Scrum.org.
- Access to Scrum.org Resources: PSTs have access to the latest resources and tools from Scrum.org, including training materials, sample assessments, and the Scrum.org community of practice.
- Professional Development: By learning from a PST, you have the opportunity to gain professional development and improve your skills, knowledge, and credibility as a Scrum practitioner.
In summary, learning from a PST provides you with access to the latest resources and training, as well as the expertise and credibility of a Scrum.org-certified instructor. By learning from a PST, you can improve your skills, knowledge, and credibility as a Scrum practitioner, and help your organization achieve better outcomes through the effective use of Scrum.
Start your Agile journey with Atypic Digital
See our list of available courses.View Schedule